Christmas Walking Tour in Old Montreal
Language: English, French
Duration: Up to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Take in the sights and sounds of Old Montréal during the holidays.
- Let a professional guide to take you on a tour of the historic district.
- Take in the brilliant lights of Christmas-decorated shops, museums, and hotel lobbies.
The most delightful time of the year is Christmas. On this 90-minute walking tour, get into the festive mood by wandering through the ancient streets of Old Montréal with a professional guide!
From the Royal Bank Tower on Saint Jacques Street to Bonsecours Market, you'll learn about the origins of holiday traditions that have been a part of Canadian culture for generations and gain a unique perspective on the historic region. Place d'Armes, Notre-Dame Basilica, and even Jacques-Cartier Place, all decked out in dazzling holiday lights and decorations, are guaranteed to enchant you.
- 90-minute guided tour with a professional guide
- Local taxes
- Children (ages 3-13)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
360 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H2Y 1P5
In the lobby of 360 St-Jacques Street
What to Remember
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all participants.
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide is required at all times.
- Please refrain from participating in the tour if you are experiencing any symptom associated with Covid-19.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended.
The tour operates through the month of December.
Please refer to the calendar for updates starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.