Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto
Duration: Up to 9 hours
- Take a round-trip day tour from Toronto to Niagara Falls, and marvel at the breathtaking views of the Falls from the Skylon Tower.
- The Hornblower Cruise (seasonal, operating May – October only, substituted with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory in the winter months) lets you feel the power of the cascades.
If you're in Toronto, don't miss out on seeing one of nature's most spectacular sights! The drive to Niagara Falls will take around an hour and a half, and you'll be treated to a tour of the Skylon Tower Observation Deck when you arrive. The 520-foot (160-meter) observation deck offers breathtaking views of the Niagara River, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls.
Wait until you visit the next stop on the trip if you thought seeing the Falls from above was magnificent. Journey Behind the Falls will provide you with a behind-the-scenes tour of the cascades through cave-like passages.
This will be followed by a journey on the Hornblower Cruise (seasonal, May – October only; in the winter, entrance to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory will be substituted), where you'll go so close to the Falls that you'll feel like you could reach out and touch them! After that, you'll be taken on a narrated driving tour of the city by your guide.
You will have the opportunity to view the stores, street vendors, restaurants, and other sights in Niagara Falls in addition to the great stops on the tour. Before returning to Toronto, you'll have roughly an hour to explore at your own.
- Guided tour
- Admission to the Skylon Tower Observation Deck
- Journey Behind the Falls behind-the-scenes tour
- Round-trip transportation from any hotel in downtown Toronto or Toronto airport
- Hornblower Cruise (May - October)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Infants (ages 0-4)
Pick-up/drop-off to/from any hotel in downtown Toronto or Toronto airport is available.
What to Remember
- All tours offer pick-up/drop-off from any hotel within downtown Toronto or Toronto airport.
- You will confirm your pick-up details at checkout.
- The Hornblower boat tour is seasonal, operating May - October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory in the winter months.
- Please note that anything you do or purchase during the free time hour is not included in the price of the tour
- Infants must sit on your lap.
Please refer to calendar for availabilty.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.