Best of Toronto Tour
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Take in the sights of Toronto.
- Go to Casa Loma, the only full-scale castle in North America.
- Take a leisurely boat trip on the Toronto Harbour.
- Take in the breathtaking views from the CN Tower.
- Take some time to go around St. Lawrence Market.
Your small-group tour of Toronto begins with a pick-up from your downtown hotel before travelling to the CN Tower for your first stop. Take the glass elevator to the observation deck, where you'll be treated to breathtaking, unforgettable views of the city and its environs. Take a walk on the world's first glass floor and feel the breeze on the outdoor terrace, which is 342 meters above ground!
Enjoy a narrated driving tour across the city on your way to your next destination, passing by numerous areas of interest such as Dundas Square, Queen's Park, and Nathan Phillips Square. Take a snapshot with the renowned Toronto sign and learn about the PATH beneath the city at Nathan Phillips Square. Your guide will next take you to Casa Loma, North America's only real full-scale castle. From May to October, this magnificent castle, with its secret corridors, dungeons, and towers, also has four acres of luscious gardens.
After that, your guide will take you to the St. Lawrence Market, which National Geographic has voted the best food market in the world. You'll have some spare time to go shopping or eat. The journey concludes with a Toronto Harbour Cruise boat cruise, which provides fantastic photo opportunity against the stunning Toronto cityscape and islands. When your guide leaves you off at your downtown Toronto hotel, the tour is over.
- Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in downtown Toronto
- Guided driving tour
- Admission to CN Tower
- Admission to Casa Loma
- Toronto Harbour Cruise (seasonal)
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Infants (ages 0-4)
Complimentary shuttle pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in downtown Toronto.
What to Remember
- Hotel pickup is available from hotels in downtown Toronto only.
- St. Lawrence Market is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with a visit to the Distillery District on these days.
- Harbour Cruise is seasonal and will be replaced with a visit to the Distillery district during the winter.
- Infants must sit on your lap.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.