Guided Tour to Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City
Langauge: English, French
Duration: Up to 1 hour
- The Fairmont Le Château Frontenac offers a taste of castle life.
- Learn about the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac's notable characters and historical events.
- Discover the history of the building's architectural evolution and restoration.
During a guided tour of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, you'll get a taste of castle life at one of Quebec City's most gorgeous locations! You'll learn about the notable individuals and historical events that have defined the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac's identity throughout the years, as well as the hotel's architectural evolution and revitalization effort in recent years.
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- Family (2 adults and 2 youths)
- Youth (6-16)
- Children (0-5): free
Au 1884 – Kiosk Princesse-Louise on the Dufferin Terrace, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada.
The tour begins at «Au 1884» on the Dufferin Terrace (right beside Fairmont Le Château Frontenac).
What to Remember
-The tour has a 10 to 15 minute portion outside. The rest of the tour takes place inside, for a total duration of about 60 minutes.
- This tour is offered in English and French.
English tours at 10 am and 1 pm. French tours at 11 am and 2 pm.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.