Hiking Tour in Niagara with Wine Tasting and Lunch
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Breathe in the fresh air and soak up the sunshine as you explore the Niagara region, followed by a great lunch and some refreshing wine tasting.
- Hike the Bruce Trail, which is spectacular.
As you explore the Bruce Trail, take in the fresh air and soak up the outdoor atmosphere. You'll begin your delectable excursion in the gorgeous Queenston Heights Park, where you'll pick up some local knowledge and fascinating facts.
Take a walk across to the belvedere for a spectacular view of the Niagara River.
Then you'll hike the 900-kilometer Bruce Trail, which was established in 1960. But don't worry, you'll just be running for the first 4 kilometers! This section of the trail is ideal for having a good time and feeling enthralled!
You'll then make a pit stop along the way to rest and, if necessary, eat a snack. Finally, you'll arrive at your final destination, a lovely organic winery where you can have a well-deserved wine tasting and lunch! Following lunch, transportation will be arranged to return you to your starting point.
- Local expert guide
- Wine tasting experience
- Transportation back to the meeting point
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and beverages
2063 York Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Please meet at Queenston Heights Park main entrance.
What to Remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- The minimum age for this tour is 19.
- Participants must be in a good physical condition.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.