Kensington Market Signature International Food Tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Skip the lines and get a VIP access food tour.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind gastronomic experience unlike any other.
- Get a taste of Toronto's Kensington Market, the city's most colorful and unusual neighborhood.
In less than 3 hours and 1 mile of walking, get a taste of Toronto's tremendous cultural diversity with dishes from 8 nations and 5 continents! The Kensington Market International Culinary Tour is a one-of-a-kind experience in Toronto, and it is one of the city's top-rated guided food tours. Here you'll discover everything you need to embark on a culinary journey through Toronto's unique cuisine.
- Entrance to the market
- Vegan option
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth (ages 8-12)
- Children (ages 3-7)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission
240 Augusta Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2L7, Canada
In the neighborhood of Kensington Market at the first tasting spot, Nu Bügel.
What to Remember
- Great vegetarian and pescatarian options available.
- No pork on the menu of tastings.
- Aversions to nuts, dairy, eggs and gluten cannot be accommodated.
- During the hot season, don't forget to bring sunscreen.
- During rain, you'll be provided with a plastic rain poncho.
- During cold seasons, it's important to wear an extra layer of clothing, gloves and a scarf.
- Infants under 3 years of age are free but are not recommended as it is a walking tour.
- Don’t forget to bring your appetite!
Daily at 11 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.