Kickstart to Montreal Private Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Take a personal walking tour of Montreal.
- Get a head start on getting to know the city.
- Take a stroll through Vieux-Port, Center Ville, and Mile End.
- Cross the Shernrooke Rue.
- Pay a visit to the farmer's market in Jean-Talon.
Are you visiting Montreal for the first time? Join this tour to get a comprehensive overview of the city and see the highlights including Rue Sherbrooke and Vieux-Port.
Follow your tour around the cobblestone streets of Montreal as they show you the must-sees and hidden gems. Walk the famous Rue Sherbrooke in Center Ville to learn about the city's greatest museums, which you can visit later. Then, in Vieux-Montreal, you'll view the city's original foundations. Feel like you're walking through Paris on the Rue St. Denis, stop by Mile End's best bagel store, or stroll through Marché Jean-famous Talon's farmers market.
Learn about the city's past, present, and future, as well as the top restaurants, bars, and cafes. Your guide's job is to provide you with the greatest possible introduction to Montreal. You will be ready to explore the rest of the city on your own after this trip.
- Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
- Children (age 0-12): free and do not need a ticket.
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Montreal. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
What to Remember
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group.
- In case you have any children (age 0-12) in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout.
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator.
- A maximum of 8 adults (age 13+) is set per group.
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Montreal, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
Please refer to calendar for updated availability.
Starting times are flexible between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.