Montreal Must-Sees and Hidden Gems Private Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Take a personal walking tour of Montreal.
- Take a tour of Montréal's historic Vieux-Port.
- Take a stroll through the Jean-Talon market.
- In Mount Royal Park, take in a stunning panoramic view.
- Take a stroll through Old Montreal and the Plateau.
On a private walking tour conducted by a native guide, learn everything there is to know about Montreal. You'll learn about the city's rich and colorful history while discovering hidden jewels and admiring must-sees.
Follow your guide through the European-influenced city's cobblestone streets. You'll begin in Plateau, which is full with townhouses and neighborhood gathering areas. Pass through Vieux-Port de Montréal, which was originally used by French fur traders, and other European-style sites. Continue on to Mile End, where you'll find trendy boutiques and bars. Finally, at Mount Royal Park's lookout point, you can take in a stunning view of the city.
At the Jean-Talon Market, you may learn about the many varieties of Québécois cuisine, such as bagels, poutine, and pizza, to round out your Montreal experience. Your guide will ensure that you receive a comprehensive tour of the city, as well as offer anecdotes and amusing information about the city, must-see attractions, and local culture.
- Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
Children (age 0-12): free and do not need a ticket
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Montreal. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
What to Remember
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group.
- In case you have any children (age 0-12) in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator.
- A maximum of 8 adults (age 13+) is set per group.
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Montreal, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
Please refer to calendar for updated availability.
Starting times are flexible between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.