Old Quebec City Historical Walking Tour
Language: English, French
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Take a professional guide costumed in period costume on a tour of Old Quebec.
- Visit the Château Frontenac, the Dufferin Terrace, the Basilica-Cathedral Notre-Dame-de-Québec, and more.
- In the Petit Champlain district, admire structures from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Allow yourself to be fascinated by the charms of Old Quebec, a jewel of UNESCO's world heritage! Follow your cicerone off the main route and let yourself be charmed by the charms of Old Quebec, a gem of UNESCO's world heritage! The Château Frontenac, the Dufferin Terrace, and the Notre-Dame-de-Québec Basilica-Cathedral are all part of a 400-year journey through history. After that, you'll be taken to the Petit Champlain district and Place Royale, where you may see structures from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (ages 6-16)
- Children (ages 0-5): free admission
- Family (2 adults and 2 children)
Tourist Information Centre, 12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X2
Meet your guide in front of the Tourist Information Centre.
What to Remember
- This tour is offered in English and French.
English tours offered at 10 am and 2 pm. French tour offered at 1 pm.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.