Private Kickstart Toronto Walking Tour with Local Guide
Duration: 3 hours
- Begin your stay in Toronto with a bang.
- Take a personalized walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide.
- Take a trip to Sugar Beach and Distillery District.
- Take a walk through the Old City Hall and across the St Lawrence Market.
- Get insider recommendations for places to eat, see, and stay.
It can be difficult to adjust to a new city for the first time. This trip is designed to offer you the best possible start to your time in Toronto. Your local guide will show you around this cosmopolitan city's bustling downtown district.
Starting at Queen Street West and heading towards the magnificent Romanesque Old City Hall, follow your local tour around the city. Make your way to Sugar Beach to take in the views of the beautiful sands. The Distillery District is the next stop, with its hip bars, boutiques, and art galleries. Stroll through the St. Lawrence Market to smell and view delectable local fare. The trip will come to a close on Queen Street East.
Your guide will teach you about the city's history, demonstrate how to get around, and answer any questions you might have. Finally, you're ready to explore the rest of Toronto on your own and have a list of things to see, eat, and visit for the remainder of your stay.
- Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
Children (age 0-12): free and do not need a ticket
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Toronto. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
What to Remember
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- In case you have any children (age 0-12) in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout.
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator.
- A maximum of 8 adults (age 13+) is set per group.
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Toronto, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
Please refer to calendar for updated availability.
Starting times are flexible between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.