Private Toronto Top 10 walking Tour with Local Guide
Duration: 8 hours
- Join a local guide on a private walking tour.
- Go to Toronto's top ten attractions.
- Visit Kensington and St. Lawrence Markets.
- The University of Toronto, Sugar Beach, and Old City Hall are all worth seeing.
- Take a tour of the Distillery District and a historic bookstore.
Toronto is a multicultural metropolis with many attractions and must-see sights. It's far too much for a single day or visit. This trip is designed to show you a selection of ten of the city's must-see attractions. While exploring Toronto Downtown, take in the sights of the University of Toronto, Old City Hall, and Sugar Beach.
On a private tour led by a local guide, see Toronto's top ten attractions. Explore the historical books at the Thoman Fisher Rare Book Library and learn about history in an interactive way. Take a stroll around Kensington Market and St. Lawrence Market, both of which are multicultural. The day will conclude in the Distillery District, where you will visit a 19th-century whisky distillery that is now home to hip bars, boutiques, and art galleries.
While walking from attraction to attraction, listen to stories about the city's history, culture, and people. Your guide will ensure that you have seen 10 of Toronto's greatest landmarks and are ready to explore further following this tour.
- Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
Children (age 0-12): free and do not need a ticket
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Toronto. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
What to Remember
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- In case you have any children (age 0-12) in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout.
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator.
- A maximum of 8 adults (age 13+) is set per group.
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Toronto, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
Please refer to calendar for updated availability
Starting time are flexible between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.