Private Walking Tour of Downtown Montreal and Underground City
Language: English, French
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Enjoy an intimate encounter with your friends and family while exploring Montréal's downtown and RÉSO with an expert guide. This is a bespoke tour designed specifically for you and your needs!
- Take in sights including Dorchester Square, Canada Place, and Mary Queen of the World Cathedral.
This 2-hour private guided walking tour takes you above and below the streets of downtown Montréal's famous Ville Souterraine! Your knowledgeable guide will take you around the city's dynamic center and teach you everything there is to know about it before taking you to the world's longest underground pedestrian network!
Residents in a city where winter temperatures drop well below zero have to come up with inventive techniques to avoid the cold. The RÉSO (Underground Pedestrian Network), sometimes known as the "Underground City" by Montrealers, is a separate hidden city that extends underground in a complex system of 33km-long tunnels connecting metro stations and buildings. Nearly 1,700 boutiques, 200 restaurants, universities, movie theaters, apartments, art centers, museums, and more may be found there! Learn how 500,000 people can go to work, the cinema, or even go shopping without having to leave their homes.
Take a stroll through Dorchester Square and Canada Place, see the Sun Life Building, Mary Queen of the World Cathedral, and Windsor Station, and learn more about the area's unique combination of historic and modern structures.
- 2-hour private tour with a professional guide
900 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4A5
Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel Lobby (near concierge desk)
What to Remember
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all participants.
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide is required at all times.
- Please refrain from participating in the tour if you are experiencing any symptom associated with Covid-19.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Pricing is per group (maximum 6 people per group), not per person.
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
Daily at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Please always refer to the calendar for updated availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.