Private Walking Tour of Old Montreal
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Join a professional guide for a tour of Old Montréal's historic district.
- Take a private tour with your family and friends for a more intimate experience.
- Visit the Place d'Armes, Place Royale, Place Jacques-Cartier, and Notre-Dame Basilica, among other sights!
A guided tour will allow you to delve deep into the city's past and learn all about its interesting history, from the creation of Fort Ville-Marie in 1642 to today's modern city, whether you are a first-time tourist or a seasoned Montrealer.
This 2-hour private walking tour allows you to spend quality time with your family and friends. While there are no entrance fees, it can be adjusted and tailored to your specific needs! It is available in three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
Your guide will walk you through the old district's maze of narrow cobblestone streets. All the way to Notre-Dame Basilica, you'll see a plethora of historic structures and prominent public spaces like Place d'Armes, Place Royale, and Place Jacques-Cartier.
- 2-hour guided tour with a professional guide
- Local taxes
119 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H2Y 1L6, Canada
In Front of the Banque de Montreal (Rue Saint-Jacques 119, Montréal H2Y 1L6)
What to Remember
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide is required at all times.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all participants.
- Please refrain from participating in the tour if you are experiencing any symptom associated with Covid-19.
- Pricing is per group (maximum 6 people per group), not per person. This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
- Please note the entrance ticket to Notre-Dame Basilica is NOT included but can be purchased on site. The Basilica is closed on Sunday morning.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly.
Daily at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Please always refer to the calendar for updated availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.