Semi Private Walking Tour of Old Montreal
Language: English, French
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Take a stroll from Place d'Armes to Place Jacques-Cartier through the ancient borough.
- Participate in an all-inclusive elevated group adventure for a maximum of 6 people.
- Visit Notre-Dame Basilica and relax with a drink and a snack.
A guided tour will allow you to delve deep into the city's past and learn all about its interesting history, from the creation of Fort Ville-Marie in 1642 to today's modern city, whether you are a first-time tourist or a seasoned Montrealer. This 2-hour semi-private walking tour provides a thorough elevated experience in a small group of up to 6 people, including a beverage and a snack break, as well as admission to the majestic Notre-Dame Basilica.
Walk around the old district's lovely cobblestone streets and twisting lanes while hearing historical, architectural, and anecdotal facts that will showcase the best of Montréal's birthplace. You'll come across secret jewels that only locals are aware of!
You'll experience the best of Old Montréal from Place d'Armes to Place Jacques-Cartier, via Notre-Dame and Saint-Paul Streets.
- 2-hour guided tour with a professional guide
- Entrance ticket to Notre-Dame basilica
- Beverage and rest-stop treat
- Local taxes
Youth (ages 6-17)
Place d'Armes & Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal H2Y 4A4
Southwest corner of Place d'Armes
What to Remember
- A minimum distance of two meters (6 feet) between visitors of different households and with our tour guide is required at all times.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all participants.
- Please refrain from participating in the tour if you are experiencing any symptom associated with Covid-19.
- The semi-private tour will have a maximum of 6 participants.
- Please note the Basilica is closed on Sunday morning, so it is not part of the tour on that day. However, the ticket grants you access to the Basilica during their opening hours on the same day, from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly.
The semi-private tour is seasonal and operates May through October only.
Please always refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.