Toronto History Highlights Running Tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Go for a run on relatively flat or downhill terrain that will give you enough energy to appreciate the history around you.
- Around the University of Toronto, the Ontario Legislature, the Royal Ontario Museum, and the Art Gallery of Ontario, jog around historic structures.
- See both Old and New City Halls, as well as the St. Lawrence Market, as you walk down Queen Street West.
- See both Old and New City Halls, as well as the St. Lawrence Market, as you walk down Queen Street West. - Finish your journey in the Historic Distillery District, where you may browse galleries and boutiques while sipping Balzac's coffee or pausing for a beer at the on-site brewery.
Put on your running shoes and head out for a scenic run in Toronto. Walk around the streets of Toronto with an educated guide and learn about the history of Canada's most popular tourist attraction.
- Ninety-minute guided running tour
What to Remember
Tour is 6 miles (10.0 km) and elevation is mostly flat or slight downhill; terrain includes city sidewalks, grass, and some stairs.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.