Toronto's Underground City Tour
Duration: From 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes
- Take a guided tour to learn why Toronto is home to one of the world's largest underground cities.
- Learn how over 300,000 individuals use the PATH every week to get around the city.
- Make stops at some of the city's most popular tourist attractions while remaining indoors, allowing us to see how the inhabitants get around without getting cold or wet.
- The CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Union Station, Brookfield Place, City Hall, Eaton Centre, and Yonge Dundas are all conceivable destinations.
Explore Toronto's underground city, which stretches for 24 miles. While walking one level below earth, take in the sights of the city.
- Guided tour
What to Remember
- Unfortunately at times the PATH may not be as accessible as we would like. There are days when escalators are out of service, or when elevators require a security guard to enable the elevator. For these reasons the PATH tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues or guests with small children in strollers. The PATH like all buildings in Toronto is a smoke free zone.
- On this tour, you'll walk about 5 km / 3 miles so comfortable walking shoes are a must.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.