Uptown Toronto Tour
Duration: From 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours
- Take a guided tour of Toronto's Uptown neighborhood and learn about the sites from a native.
- Begin your journey with the Royal Ontario Museum and then proceed to the University of Toronto.
- Check out Bloor Street West, which is known for its fancy boutiques and is a popular shopping location.
- Explore Yorkville, a historic district with a diverse range of entertainment, art, and restaurants.
With the help of a knowledgeable guide, discover the beauty and history of uptown Toronto. As you weave in and out of the area's hottest hotspots, take in the art scene and the laid-back ambiance.
- Guided tour
What to Remember
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, and a drink to keep you hydrated along the way.
- Please arrive a few minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.