Vista Architecture Bike Tour in Montreal
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Ride a bike through Montreal to get a sense of the city's character and lovely ambiance.
- Take a break and visit the Première Moisson bakery for a delicious treat.
- Visit some of Montreal's most beautiful parks and architecture.
On this traditional bike tour, you'll see the best buildings and parks in the beautiful and attractive city of Montreal. You'll first ride your bike across the St-Lawrence River to the F1 racetrack on Notre-Dame Island, where the circuit will lead you on a discovery adventure of Montreal's finest architectural beauties! Enjoy a pit stop at Montreal's top-rated bakery, «Première Moisson», which is located beside the historic Lachine Canal in the famed Atwater Market. Finally, at the conclusion of your tour, you'll have the opportunity to drink a beer or glass of wine served at a historic Montreal resto-pub just steps away from Montreal On Wheels!
- Helmet and U-lock
- Cycling network map
- Professional guide
- Bottle of water
- After-tour free drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment of the Old-Montreal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Please meet directly at the bike shop on 27, De la Commune East Street, Montreal.
What to Remember
- You must be 13+ to participate in the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people who suffer from heights.
- Participants need to have a moderate level of fitness.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.