Winter Segway Tour in Port Dalhousie
Duration: Up to 1 hour
- Fly over beautiful scenery with ease!
- Discover the Niagara Falls area in a new and exciting way.
- Bring your entire family! It will be a hit with everyone.
Prepare to whizz past on a Segway tour around Port Dalhousie while being surrounded by stunning landscape! When visiting Niagara Falls in the winter, this is the ideal activity for the whole family. Segways are incredibly simple to learn, no one gets left behind, and you'll have a blast! This tour is perfect for first-timers because it takes place in parks and on calm, wide paths. Before starting the tour, each participant will receive individualized training on how to ride a Segway and ample time to practice on their own. Enjoy!
- Local expert guide
- Segway training
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
543 Ontario St, St. Catharines
Please meet in the parking lot of Jaycee Gardens.
What to Remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
- Please flat shoes to help with controlling the segway.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Please note the weight restriction to ride the Segway is above 100lbs and below 250lbs.
Saturdays and Sundays
Tours are available at 12.00 pm, 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.