Double Trouble Smash Room Experience for 2 in Ottawa
Duration: from 15 minutes to 45 minutes
- Get rid of stress and have a good time with our one-of-a-kind smash room experience!
- Grab a pal and suit up as the two of you enter a chamber where you can destroy whatever you want!
- Choose your own music and wreak havoc on a range of smashableobjects.
- Feel energised and de-stressed, and leave the cleanup to us!
With this cathartic smash room experience, you may let go of your fury and have a smashing good time! Bring a friend and smash a variety of items together to release any pent-up stress in a safe and entertaining environment.
- Cool and welcoming environment
- Great selection of smashables
- Amazing selection of add-ons to smash
- Awesome armoury weapons
- Super friendly staff
- Complimentary water after session
- Free parking
What to Remember
- Individuals under the age of 12 may not participate.
- Individuals from 12-16 years of age may participate with the signed waiver consent of a legal parent or guardian and with their parent/guardian present during the event.
- Any person aged 17-18 may participate without a parent or Guardian present, but their Parent or Guardian must sign the waiver prior to the commencement of the event.
- This activity is for up to 2 participants.
- Smash room will include:
- 8 Small items (cups, glass, small plates, cassettes)
- 8 medium Items (VHS Tape, vase, large plate, large bowl)
- 3 Electronics (TV box, VCR, DVD players, stereo, speaker, fan)
- We do not offer refunds for no-shows or cancellations.
- However, for up to 3 months from your original booking date, you may reschedule your appointment.
- Due to the preparation needed to ensure you have the best experience possible, we ask that you reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours before the beginning of your appointment, should the need arise.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.