Eat Like a Local in Montreal: Private Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Take a personal walking tour of Montreal.
- A sesame bagel, maple doughnut, and poutine are all worth trying.
- Travel through the neighborhoods of Mile End, Plateau, and Little Italy.
- Learn about the cuisine of Québec.
Montreal is a multicultural city with a strong European influence, resulting in a diverse range of cuisines. In a private walking tour of Montreal, prepare to sample the city's many cuisines.
Begin on Plateau, which is densely packed with bars and student cafes. Slowly make your way to Mile End, where you can have a famous Montreal sesame seed bagel and coffee at St-Viateur. Traveling west, you'll pass through Little Italy on your way to Jean-Talon Market, where you can sample some local cheese and delicious crepes.
Your gastronomic guide will ensure that you sample a maple donut and queue for the Wilensky Special, a smoked meat and cheese sandwich. Of course, no cuisine tour would be complete without a pint of ice-cold craft beer and poutine (french fries and cheese with brown gravy on top).
- Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
- 6-8 food samples
- 2 drinks (alcoholic or soft drinks)
Children (age 0-12): free and do not need a ticket
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Montreal. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
What to Remember
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group.
- Any dietary requirements can be shared with the local operator using the contact details in the booking voucher.
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout.
- Children (age 0-12) can join for free, if you would like them to try the foods and drinks this is possible for an additional cost of approximately 50 CAD per child, contact local operator directly for more details.
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator.
- A maximum of 8 adults (age 13+) is set per group.
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Montreal, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
Please refer to calendar for updated availability.
Starting times are flexible between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.