Niagara Falls Extreme Adventure Course
Duration: From 30 minutes to 1 hours
- If you're used to climbing and appreciate challenges and heights, this is the activity for you.
- With 10 games and 5 ziplines up to 50 feet above ground, you'll feel the rush of problem-solving, initiative, and resilience.
- Enjoy an experience against the backdrop of the breathtaking Niagara Falls, which rise 250 feet above the Niagara River.
Do you want to test your body and mind from 250 feet above the Niagara River? If you are and have some climbing expertise, this sensory overload event is for you. Spend 30 to 60 minutes learning, laughing, and having fun with ten activities and five ziplines that reach 50 feet above ground level. Are you all set?
You'll start to get enthusiastic after a ground training session to get accustomed with the ziplines and the continuous belay system. Then you'll mount a ladder and begin walking across tightropes, climbing cargo nets, sliding down ziplines, flying through the air on rope swings, leaping onto swinging logs, and balancing on unstable bridges as you make your way from tree to tree.
If you're up for a challenge while floating 250 feet above the Niagara River, this is the course for you. It's an adventure not to be missed if you're a seasoned climber!
- Training session
3500 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 3E8, Canada
Please meet at the entrance located in 3500 Niagara Parkway Niagara, Niagara Falls, Canada.
What to Remember
- Due to the difficulty of the course, no refunds are provided for non completion or if you cancel the activity on arrival.
- Please note the minimum age is 5 years old, the maximum weight 300lbs, and the minimum height is 4'8".
- A maximum of 15 people is permitted per booking.
- Please provide your email at checkout as this will be used to send you a waiver to sign before you arrive at the venue.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours of purchase.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.