Niagara Falls Kids and Classic Adventure Course
Duration: From 30 minutes to 3 hour 50 minutes
- Experience the thrill of completing the aerial rope course with your friends and family.
- Go on an expedition with the breathtaking Niagara Falls as a backdrop.
- On a series of activities with obstacles ranging from 20 to 40 feet above the ground, practice problem-solving, collaboration, initiative, and resilience.
- Families, students, children, friends, and business team building activities will all enjoy this exercise.
Spend the day learning, laughing, and having fun on a sensory overload experience. Additionally, you have the option of choosing between a dedicated children's course and the standard course. Are you all set?
You'll start to get enthusiastic after a ground training session to get accustomed with the ziplines and continuous belay system. Then you'll mount a ladder and begin walking across tightropes, climbing cargo nets, sliding down ziplines, flying through the air on rope swings, leaping onto swinging logs, and balancing on unstable bridges as you make your way from tree to tree.
Choose the Kids Course if your child is between the ages of 6 and 12 and is at least 3'9" tall ".. They'll take on over 22 obstacles at a height of 20 feet, which will take 45 minutes to an hour to finish. Alternatively, individuals who are at least 4'8" tall can choose the Classic Course "to participate in 36 games and 7 ziplines on a three-level course that takes you from 20 to 40 feet in the air. Despite being a self-paced activity, it can take anywhere from 3 to 3.5 hours to complete.
- Training session
3500 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 3E8, Canada
Please meet at the entrance located in 3500 Niagara Parkway Niagara, Niagara Falls, Canada.
What to Remember
- You will have the choice in the calendar to choose between the kids course and the classic course.
- Please note the minimum age for both courses is 5 years old and the maximum weight of 300lbs including all personal belongings. For the kids course, the maximum age is 12 and a minimum height of 3'9" whereas, for the classic course, the minimum height is 4'8".
- A maximum of 15 people is permitted per booking.
- Please provide your email at checkout as this will be used to send you a waiver to sign before you arrive at the venue.
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours of purchase.
- The kids course can take a minimum of 45 minutes to 1 hour. The classic course takes approximately 3 to 3.5 hours to complete.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.