Niagara Falls Small Group Day Tour from Toronto
Duration: 9 hours
- Travel in a small group for a more personal and memorable experience.
- Enjoy some free time in Niagara Falls, one of the world's most beautiful natural wonders, and explore at your leisure.
- Get a head start on the day with complimentary pickup to avoid traffic and congestion.
- Enjoy a gorgeous trip with stops along the way, including the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids, a local farmers market, and other seasonal attractions.
- Finish your day with a complimentary wine tasting in the Niagara Wine Region, which includes the famous Icewine of Niagara Falls.
This tour is ideal for those wishing for a more intimate experience to better appreciate one of the world's most spectacular natural sites. You'll be able to properly appreciate the spectacular natural marvel of Niagara Falls up close with a local and licensed tour guide who will give tips, historical facts, and information along the way with a group of no more than 24 guests.
Your day will begin with complimentary early morning pickup from one of the many central meeting points or hotels located throughout Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, and near Pearson Airport, allowing you to arrive at your destination ahead of the crowds and maximize your time and enjoyment in Niagara Falls. After arriving, you'll have around 3-hours of free time to explore the Canadian waterfalls. Take advantage of your knowledgeable tour guide's recommendations for the best way to see the Falls. Why not take a boat ride across the Falls on the Hornblower (available May to December, weather permitting), or join Journey for a unique view of the Falls from below and behind. Why not climb Skylon Tower or take a helicopter trip behind the Falls?Bring your own lunch or dine at a nearby restaurant of your choosing. It's entirely up to you!
A picturesque and narrated drive across the Niagara Parkway completes your day. Explore a country market and sample local foods while admiring historic and natural landmarks and stopping for photos at the famed Niagara Whirlpool Rapids. To top it off, you'll drive through Queenston Heights, one of Canada's oldest colonial communities, and stop at a nearby winery for a tasting of wine, including the famous Niagara Falls Icewine. You'll arrive in Toronto between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m., just in time for dinner and a free evening in the city!
- Ontario taxes, fees and charges
- Narrated tour with a Niagara Parks licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Wine tasting including icewine
- Tips or gratuities
- Optional attractions
- Car seat
Children (ages 0-11)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This tour includes pickup from the following locations. Please arrive at least 5 minutes in advance
- Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queens Park - In front of the Royal Ontario Museum’s main entrance on the Queens Park side at 7.50 am
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, 108 Chestnut St - Wait at the front at 8.00am
- Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St W - in front of the Gerrard St doors at 8.10am
- Courtyard by Marriott, 475 Yonge St - Wait outside of the hotel's rear exit on Wood St. at 8.10am
- Dundas Square, 279 Yonge St - in front of the "Shoppers Drug Mart" store at 8.15 am
- Queen Station, 140 Yonge St - in front of the café "Dineen Coffee Co" at 8.15am
- Hockey Hall of Fame, 30 Yonge St - Wait for us on the Yonge St. side at 8.20am
- Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front St W - Outside of the Front St. doors at 8.25am
- Intercontinental Hotel, 225 Front St W - Across the street from the main entrance on Front St at 8.25am
- 300 Front Street W - In front of the Starbucks at 8.30am
- 352 Front St W - In front of the big “352 Front Street West” sign at 8.30am
- Mississauga: Holiday Inn Express Suites, 2125 North Sheridan Way - Wait at the front at 9.00am
What to Remember
- Please write your preferred pick up point in the designated field at checkout.
- Lunch can be brought with you or purchased in Niagara Falls at a restaurant of your choice (do not make reservations as times may vary). Food and drinks with a lid are allowed to be brought on the bus.
- The itinerary may change slightly to accommodate daily conditions and to ensure each tour is as enjoyable as possible.
- Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended.
- Optional attractions are not included in the tour but can be purchased on site. Prices are approximate: Hornblower "Voyage to the Falls" boat ride C$35, Skylon Tower observation deck C$17, Journey Behind the Falls C$29, and a helicopter ride C$120. Your guide will help you buy your ticket.
- The tour stays in Canada and does not cross into the USA. No passport is needed.
- You may need a change of shoes/clothes if you take the boat ride.
- Infants must have a child ticket and a car seat.
Please refer to the calendar for updated availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.