Night on Niagara Experience in Canada with Power Station Light Show
Duration: Up to 3 hours 30 minutes
- Take in the nighttime splendor of Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Visit the Niagara Parks Power Station to see the Currents Light Show.
- Table Rock House Restaurant serves a three-course supper with views of Horseshoe Falls.
- At the Illumination Tower, you can control the lights that illuminate Niagara Falls. In Niagara Falls, Canada, you will be picked up and dropped off for free.
Prepare for Night on Niagara, an opportunity to witness what Niagara Falls, Canada looks like as the sun sets and the lights turn on! At Niagara Parks Power Station, you'll see the Currents Light Show, eat at Table Rock House, and see the Illumination Tower.
Your Niagara Falls night tour starts with a pickup from your accommodation in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, followed by a narrated driving tour of the Dufferin Islands, Old Scow, and International Control Dam. The Currents Light Show at the Niagara Parks Power Station, Niagara's newest attraction, will then provide an immersive experience.
Following that, your guide will drive you to Table Rock House Restaurant for a great 3-course meal with a spectacular view of Horseshoe Falls to enjoy while dining with your tour party.
Following dinner, you'll ascend to the Illumination Tower, where you'll be able to see the lights that illuminate Niagara Falls change in real time while taking in stunning views of the falls. As a keepsake from this rare, once-in-a-lifetime experience, you will be given a "I Lit Up Niagara Falls" certificate before leaving.
Your guide will return you to your accommodation in Niagara Falls at the end of your trip.
- Small-group night tour of Niagara Falls, Canada
- Currents Light Show at Niagara Parks Power Station
- 3-course dinner at Table Rock House Restaurant
- Admission to Illumination Tower
- Complimentary “I Lit up Niagara Falls” certificate
- Pickup and drop-off from anywhere in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2)
Your night tour begins with pickup directly from your hotel in Niagara Falls, Canada.
What to Remember
-Tour group size limited to 7 people.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.