Old Toronto Tourist Scavenger Hunt
- Take a unique and unusual tour of Toronto's major attractions!
- A fantastic experience for children that will pique their interest and encourage them to use their imaginations.
- Great photo opportunities will make your pals back home envy.
Are you planning a trip to the Queen City? This tourist treasure hunt will take you through Old Toronto, from Union Station to the lakeside, passing by St. Lawrence Market and, of course, the CN Tower!
To go to your next location, you'll have to overcome obstacles at every turn.
You'll learn a little bit about history as well as interesting information about the area around you at each step.
- Games to play at each stop
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
100 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E3, Canada
Start your activity outside the Fairmont Royal York hotel on Front street by logging into our mobile site with your smartphone. Follow the instructions on-screen for some history, fun facts, challenges and directions.
What to Remember
- Please bring a fully charged smartphone with a data plan (internet access). Wifi will not be enough.
- Once your purchase is redeemed on our site, it is available for you to do at any time of your choosing.
- Price is per group with a maximum of 6 participants per experience.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Cancellation is free if the code is not redeemed.
This activity should be done in the daytime, however, it is available 24/7, year-round.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.