Ottawa Tourist Scavenger Hunt
- Experience Ottawa's biggest attractions in a unique and distinctive way!
- Bring the entire family; everyone will enjoy themselves.
- Great photo opportunities will make your pals back home envy.
Are you considering a trip to Ottawa? Why don't you try your hand at a tourist scavenger hunt? You'll get to see Chateau Laurier, the Supreme Court, and the Byward Market, as well as Parliament Hill, of course!
To find your next location and collect points, you'll have to tackle difficulties at each stage.
You'll discover a little history as well as interesting information about the area around you at each step.
- Games to play at each stop
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
2 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 8X5, Canada
Start your activity across the street from the Fairmont Chateau Laurier hotel by logging into our mobile site with your smartphone. Follow the instructions on-screen for some history, fun facts, challenges and directions.
What to Remember
- Please bring a fully charged smartphone with a data plan (internet access). Wifi will not be enough.
- Once your purchase is redeemed on our site, it is available for you to do at any time of your choosing.
- Price is per group with a maximum of 6 participants per experience.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Cancellation is free if the code is not redeemed.
- This activity should be done in the daytime, however, it is available 24/7, year-round.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.