Quebec City Tourist Scavenger Hunt
- A good deal – see more for a lower price.
- A fantastic experience for children that will pique their interest and encourage them to use their imaginations.
- As your guide leads you through the streets, soak in the ambience of the city.
Are you ready to discover the wonders of Quebec? So put on your walking shoes and take a stroll through the streets of Old Quebec City!
This Tourist Scavenger Hunt will take you from the Chateau Frontenac to the Civilization Museum, up Parliament Hill, and to all of the attractions in between. To go to your next location, you'll have to overcome obstacles at every turn. Along the trip, you'll discover a bit history as well as other intriguing things such as the greatest eateries.
- Games to play at each stop
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
1 Rue des Carrières, Quebec City, Québec G1R 4P5, Canada
Start your activity when standing next to the statue of Samuel de Champlain (next to Château Frontenac) by logging into our mobile site with your smartphone. Follow the instructions on-screen for some history, fun facts, challenges and directions.
What to Remember
-Please bring a fully charged smartphone with a data plan (internet access). Wifi will not be enough.
- Once your purchase is redeemed on our site, it is available for you to do at any time of your choosing.
- Price is per group with a maximum of 6 participants per experience.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Cancellation is free if the code is not redeemed.
This activity should be done in the daytime, however, it is available 24/7, year-round.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.