Quebec City Upper Town Tourist Scavenger Hunt
- Bring the entire family; everyone will enjoy themselves.
- It's ideal for the entire family to enjoy - the more the merrier.
- Spend more time in your favorite places and explore at your leisure.
Looking for something to do in the Upper Town of Quebec City? Then go on a scavenger quest through the Plains of Abraham, passing through the Citadel, Parliament, Opera, and Capital Observatory! There will be numerous possibilities for you to learn about the city's history.
To go to your next destination, you'll have to solve difficulties at each stop.
- Games to play at each stop
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
1 Rue des Carrières, Quebec City, Québec G1R 4P5, Canada
Start your activity when standing next to the Fontaine de Tourny by logging into our mobile site with your smartphone. Follow the instructions on-screen for some history, fun facts, challenges and directions.
What to Remember
- Please bring a fully charged smartphone with a data plan (internet access). Wifi will not be enough.
- Once your purchase is redeemed on our site, it is available for you to do at any time of your choosing.
- Price is per group with a maximum of 6 participants per experience.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Cancellation is free if the code is not redeemed.
This activity should be done in the daytime, however, it is available 24/7, year-round.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.