Skylon Tower Observatory Tickets and Ride-to-the-Top Experience
Duration: 1 hours
- Get a bird's eye view of Niagara Falls from 775 feet above the iconic Falls.
- Visit one of the city's most popular attractions.
- Whether it's day or night, you'll get the best panoramic views.
Take the outside glass-enclosed 'Yellow Bug' elevators to the top of Skylon Tower for an unforgettable experience!
The indoor-outdoor observation decks, which are 775 feet above the base of the Falls, provide panoramic views. On a clear day, the vista stretches beyond 125 kilometers, providing picture-perfect memories.
Admire once-in-a-lifetime views of the legendary Niagara Falls, as well as the Great Gorge, the Niagara wine district, and the skylines of Toronto and Buffalo. Visit the observatory at night to see the Falls lighted, as well as the city lights far below and the seasonal fireworks.
- Entrance ticket
- On-site assistance
5200 Robinson St. Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2A2, Canada
At the Skylon Tower main entrance.
What to Remember
- The indoor observation deck is wheelchair accessible.
- Infants (age 0-3) are allowed free of charge.
Daily from 10.00am to 10.00pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.