The Grand Tour of Quebec
Language: English, French
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Take an intimate tour of Old Quebec City with an expert guide, learning about the city's history and architecture.
- Visit historical landmarks like the Chateau Frontenac and Place Royale.
This English-guided tour will take you through Quebec City's lovely streets. Your group will be taken on a leisurely tour of Old Quebec City's most prominent landmarks, with your guide providing extensive information along the way.
This tour appeals to both locals and visitors, since it includes Quebec's rich history, architecture, and key events, as well as the Quebec people's culture and legacy. You'll visit the Chateau Frontenac, the walls of Quebec, the Place Royale, and more hidden gems!
- Guided tour
- Students (ages 13-21)
- Children (ages 8-21)
12 Rue Sainte-Anne Quebec, QC G1R 3X2
The tour departs from Tours Voir Quebec’s sales desk located inside the Quebec Tourist Information Centre across the park from the Chateau Frontenac.
What to Remember
- This tour has a maximum of 12 participants.
- It is recommended to bring a good pair of shoes.
- Families with strollers can manage the tour safely but a baby carrier is recommended to make the tour a little easier.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.