Tickets to La Grande Roue De Montréal
Language: English, French
Duration: Up to 20 minutes
- Take a lovely trip on Montréal's La Grande Roue.
- From the top of the Ferris wheel, take in panoramic vistas.
- Spend quality time with your loved ones.
From the top of La Grande Roue de Montréal, Canada's largest observation wheel, located in Montreal's Old Port, get an incredible aerial perspective of the city. In tempered cabins 60 meters above the ground, take in beautiful views throughout the year.
The allure of Old Montreal, with its historic buildings and Jacques Cartier Square, will seduce you right away. The colorful lights take center stage in the evening, altering the environment and enticing you into a romantic and festive ambiance.
- 1 admission ticket to La Grande Roue De Montréal
- Children (ages 3-17)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission (no ticket required)
362 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC H2Y 0B4, Canada
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Hours of operation: Monday to Sunday from 10 am – 11 pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.