Full-Day Private Asian Side and Bazaar Tour
Full-Day Asian Side and Bazaar Tour is a great opportunity to observe the local life and explore the local sites in Istanbul. You will learn a lot from your professional tour guide about these local areas.
Pick up from the hotel in the morning and drive to Yenikapı where we will take Marmaray to cross to the Asian side by going through under the Bosphorus. We have a walk alongside the sea and reach Maiden’s Tower. We visit this beautiful ancient place that stands in the midst of the Bosphorus.
After that, we walk to the local fish market in Kadıköy. It is one of the most popular marketplaces for local people. You will feel like a local wandering around the bazaar.
We have lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, we take the tram to the modern part of the Asian side. Enjoy exploring the traditional lifestyle of Turkish people.
The tour of the Asian side of Istanbul comes to an end by taking a local ferry back to the European side.
After the tour, drop off at your hotel.
- Walk through the local sites in Istanbul
- Enjoy exploring the Asian side of Istanbul
- Explore the local bazaar and local life
- Learn more about the Turkish lifestyle
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Tickets for public transportations
- English speaking tour guide
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Do not forget to take comfortable shoes with you as it is partially a walking tour
- Public transportation is used on the tour (metro, tram, ferry)