Full-Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour Itinerary
Full-Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour is available every day all year round, and it is one of the best activities you should not miss in Istanbul.
We pick you up from your hotel at around 8:00 am and the first place we visit is Miniaturk where we throw a fabulous tour of Turkey as this place is also called a small model of Turkey. Then we drive to Pierre Loti Hill where you have a stunning view of Golden Horn and Istanbul. There are nice cafes on the top of the hill, so you can sip your tea while enjoying the view. We come down from the hill by a cable car and then visit Eyup Sultan Mosque. This mosque had an important role during the Ottoman Empire and today it is visited by thousands of people every day.
We have a delicious lunch in a restaurant, and the trip in Istanbul continues with the boat cruise on the Bosphorus. During the boat cruise on the Bosphorus, the places that you view are Maiden’s Tower, Rumeli Fortress, Ortaköy Mosque, Anadolu Fortress, Çırağan Palace, Dolmabahçe Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Küçüksu Kasrı, Beylerbeyi Palace, and many more places such as Ottoman mansions, palaces, villas and beautiful houses both on European and Asian side of Istanbul. You get all the information about these places from your guide. After the cruise, we return to the port.
At the end of this memorable Bosphorus Cruise and Istanbul City Tour, we drop you off at your hotel at around 17:00.
- A lovely cruise on the Bosphorus
- View places on Europen and Asian side of the Bosphorus
- Visit Miniaturk, the small model of Turkey
- A perfect view of Golden Horn from Pierre Loti Hill
- Visit Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Hotel pick up & drop off (central hotels)
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Tickets for the places specified
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal expenses
- Please note if your hotel is not located in the center (Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih)