Daily Bursa and Uludag Tour Itinerary
Bursa Tour starts with pick up from your hotel. Then drive to the port and take the ferry to Bursa. When we arrive in Bursa city center, we will visit Green Mosque, the biggest mosque in the city, and the Green Tomb. The next stop will be the Uludağ mountain where we will have a barbecue lunch.
After lunch, you will have free time to do Atv Safari, ski on the mountain, or do ski motor. After enjoying your time at the top of the mountain, we drive to the city center again. We continue our Bursa Day Tour by visiting the local bazaar where you can taste and buy local products such as chesnut, honey, olive oil, and Turkish delight. You also have the opportunity to see how local life goes on there.
After this memorable Bursa Trip, we take the ferry back to Istanbul and drop you off at your hotel late in the evening.
- A ferry boat journey to Bursa
- Visit Green Mosque (Yeşil Camii) and Green Tomb (Yeşil Türbe)
- Barbecue Lunch on the mountain
- Going around the local markets
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- Pick up & drop off service from hotels (centrally located)
- Ferry boat
- Teleferik (Cable Car) if it operates
- Arabic-English Speaking Tour Guide
- Lunch with one soft drink
- Entrance fees as specified
- Activities on the mountain (Ski, Atv)
- Personal expenses
- Teleferik may not operate in winter due to weather conditions.
- Please notify if your hotel is not located in the center (Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih)