Half-Day Classic İstanbul Tour
Daily Classic İstanbul Tour is a Half-Day Trip that covers The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and Grand Covered Bazaar. We go through the era of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. We pick you up from your hotel at around 08:00 am, take you to Sultanahmet Square to start the İstanbul City Tour with your professional tour guide.
Our first visit is to The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque which was a church in the Byzantine Empire and then converted into a mosque after the conquest of Istanbul by the Ottoman Empire. The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque is considered to be one of the greatest architectural works and accepted as the 8th wonder of the world.
Then we walk to the Blue Mosque, a must-see and one of the most visited places in Istanbul. Its stunning atmosphere will amaze you. It is famous for its tiles and six minarets which makes it unique.
Our next stop will be to Hippodrome, the main square of Sultanahmet. It was the place where horse races were taken place in the Byzantine Empire.
Finally, we will visit the Grand Covered Bazaar. It is the oldest bazaar in the world and can be considered as the first model of modern shopping malls. You will have the opportunity to do the shopping for yourself, and buy gifts for your family and friends.
At the end of the tour, we drop you off at your hotel at around 13:00.
- Walk through the Byzantine and Ottoman Relics
- Visit The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque,
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Grand Covered Bazaar while shopping
- Hotel pick up & drop off (central hotels)
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- It is mostly a walking tour. Do not forget to take comfortable shoes
- Please note if your hotel is not located in the center (Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih)