Gallipoli Day Tour from İstanbul
Gallipoli Day Tour is a full-day trip from İstanbul and it covers the commemorative sites of Anzac troops.
Pick up from hotel in Istanbul at around 06:00 am and drive to Canakkale. On the way, we have a short stop for breakfast at a restaurant. We reach Canakkale at noontime and have lunch before start Gallipoli Tour.
The sites to visit with your guide are ;
ANZAC Commemorative Site,
Respect to Mehmetcik Statue,
Lone Pine Australian Memorial,
Johnston\\\'s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels),
Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery,
Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial,
The Gallipoli Tour ends at around 17:00 and then we return to İstanbul. Arrive in Istanbul at around 22:00 and drop you off at your hotel.
If you would like to continue down to İzmir, Kusadasi, Bodrum or any other destination after the tour, please let us know.
- Explore the war memorials and battlefields of the Gallipoli Peninsula
- Walk in the war area
- Reflect at the Commonwealth cemeteries
- Hotel pick up & drop off in Istanbul (central hotels)
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Do not forget to take comfortable shoes with you as it is partially a walking tour
- Take your hat and sunglasses to protect from sunlight in summer