Private Full-Day Islamic Sahaba Tour in Istanbul
Islamic Sahaba Tour in Istanbul is a private guided tour taking you to the sacred places across the city. It is available every day.
Pick up from hotel in the morning and visit the Islamic sites and tombs of Sahabas mentioned below;
Tomb of Eyup El Ensari ( RA )
Mosque of Eyup El Ensari ( RA )
After visiting Eyup Mosque, we take the cable car up to Pierre Loti Hill. You will be amazed by the spectacular view of Golden Horn.
Then, Sahabas Tour continues with the sites below;
Tomb of Hz. Ebu’d Derda
Tomb of Hz. Ka’b
Tomb of Hz. Ebû Şeybe el-Hudri
Tomb of Hz. Ahmed el-Ensâri
Tomb of Hz. Muhammed el-Ensâri
Tomb of Hz. Câbir bin Abdullah el-Ensâri
Tomb of Hz. Ebû Zer el-Gıfârî
Tomb of Hz. Hafir
Tomb of Hz. Abdullah el-Hudri
Tomb of Hz. Şu’be
Tomb of Hz. Amr bin Âs
Tomb of Hz. Süfyân bin Uyeynei
As it is a private tour, you can spend time at these sites at your own pace.
Istanbul Sahabas Tour ends at around 15:00 and then we drop you off at your hotel.
- Visit the Islamic sites and Sahabas’ Tombs in Istanbul
- Enjoy the stunning view of Golden Horn from Pierre Loti Hill
- Learn more about the Islamic background of Istanbul
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transportation in A/C luxury vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips & gratuities
- Personal expenses
- A tailor-made tour program can be organized upon your request.