Daily İstanbul City Tour
Daily İstanbul City Tour combines the Byzantine and Ottoman heritage, history, and culture. We pick you up from your hotel at around 08:00 am, take you to Sultanahmet Square where the Istanbul City Tours with a professional tour guide starts.
Our first visit is to The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque which was a church in the Byzantine Empire and then converted into a mosque after the conquest of Istanbul by the Ottoman Empire. The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque is considered to be one of the greatest architectural works and accepted as the 8th wonder of the world.
Then we walk to the Blue Mosque, a must-see and one of the most visited places in Istanbul. Its stunning atmosphere will amaze you. It is famous for its tiles and six minarets which makes it unique.
Our next stop will be to Hippodrome, the main square of Sultanahmet. It was the place where horse races were taken place in the Byzantine Empire.
The first part of the İstanbul City TourTour ends, and then we have lunch at a nice restaurant.
After lunch, we will visit the Grand Covered Bazaar. It is the oldest bazaar in the world and can be considered as the first model of modern shopping malls. You will have the opportunity to do the shopping for yourself, and buy gifts for your family and friends.
The final place that we visit is Topkapı Palace. It was the main residence of Ottoman Sultans. We see the belongings of the Sultans and sacred relics. The yard of the palace and the view are amazing.
At the end of the tour, We drop you off at your hotel at around 17:00.
- Explore the Old City of İstanbul
- Visit The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace,
- Visit and do the shopping at Grand Covered Bazaar
- Hotel pick up & drop off (central hotels)
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinks at lunch
- Personal expenses
- It is mostly a walking tour. Do not forget totake comfortable shoes
- Please note if your hotel is not located in the center (Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih)