The Ottoman Relics Tour
We pick you up from your hotel at around 08:00 am and take you to the Sultanahmet area for the guided Ottoman Relics Tour.
Firstly we visit Topkapı Palace that was the main residence of Ottoman Sultans and the center of administration of the Ottoman Empire. We see the precious treasures there such as the belongings of the Sultans and the sacred relics. The yard of the palace and the view are amazing.
The other astonishing place we visit is Rustempasa Mosque that was designed by the Ottoman imperial architect Mimar Sinan and completed in around 1563. The Rüstem Pasha Mosque is famous for its large quantities of İznik tiles. There are around 80 different patterns. The tiles set in a very wide variety of floral and geometric designs, which cover not only the façade of the porch but also the mihrab, minbar and walls.
The Ottoman Relics Tour ends in the afternoon and we drop you off at your hotel.
- Visit Topkapi Palace and Rustempasa Mosque
- Explore the Ottoman History and Culture
- Hotel pick up & drop off (central hotels)
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- The Harem section in Topkapi Palace is not included in the price. You can visit it at an extra charge.
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- Please note if your hotel is not located in the center (Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih)