Daily Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour from Antalya
Daily Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour covers the most important archaeological sights of Anatolia on a day trip. This full-day trip in Antalya visits 3 great cities of the Hellenistic period and offers refreshment at the stunning Kursunlu Waterfall.
Pick up from the hotel at around 08:00 am and drive to Perge an ancient Greek city. It was the capital of Pamphylia during the Hellenistic period and it was also among the 4 great cities with Side and Aspendos. Perge is well-known for its temple dedicated to Artemis. Perge was controlled by three different nations which are Greeks, Persians and Romans, so it has a long history and it is a combination of different cultures, awaiting its guests to explore.
Our excursion in Antalya continues with Aspendos, another great city of Pamphylia. The significance of Aspendos is that it was located on an important trade route. Aspendos is famous for its astonishing theatre. Aspendos Theatre is one of the world’s best-preserved theatres of the ancient world, and this makes it a popular tourist attraction. Feeling the atmosphere of the theatre is precious.
A lunch break at a nice restaurant to taste delicious Turkish food.
Our next stop is Side, a natural harbor city of ancient Greeks. Being a harbor makes Side one of the most important cities and trade centers in Pamphylia. After many invasions and natural disasters, the city was left behind in ruins that are considered to be one of the notable ones in Asia Minor.
On the way to Antalya center, we stop at Kursunlu Waterfall for refreshment after such a long day trip in the ancient world.
We arrive back in Antalya at around 18:00 and drop you off at your hotel.
- See the ruins of Perge, Aspendos and Side on a full-day trip from Antalya
- Explore the Hellenistic world
- Marvel at one of the best-preserved ancient theaters at Aspendos
- Relax at Kursunlu Waterfall
- Pick up & drop off from hotel in Antalya
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Do not forget to take comfortable shoes with you as it is partially a walking tour
- Take your hat and sunglasses to protect from sunlight in summer