Princes’ Island Tour Itinerary
Princes’ Island Tour is one of the best options to escape from the city noise and have a calm and relaxing day. We pick you up from your hotel in the morning and drive to the port to take the ferry to the most beautiful islands in Istanbul. On the way to the island, you will view the nice places by the seaside.
Princes’ Islands area group of four islands on the sea of Marmara, and we visit the biggest of all. Once we reach the island, you will be amazed by the Ottoman mansions and beautiful villas and houses alongside the coast. We take a trip across the island by horse-drawn carriage to witness the amazing beauty of the whole island. The Professional tour guide tells about everything you need to know about the island. A delicious lunch at a cozy restaurant follows the tour. After lunch, you have leisure time to explore the island on your own, enjoy your time on the beach or ride a bike.
After this lovely Princes’ Island Trip, we take the ferry back to the port in Istanbul. We drop you off at your hotel early in the evening.
- The ferry journey to the island
- Explore and enjoy the lovely natural atmosphere in the island
- Horse-drawn carriage tour across the island
- Delicious lunch in a nice restaurant
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (central hotels)
- Ferry ticket
- English-Arabic speaking guide
- Horse-drawn carriage ride
- Drinks with lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Please note if your hotel is not located in the center (Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih)