Daily Sile and Agva Tour from İstanbul
Daily Sile and Agva Tour runs every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in the summer season from 28th of June to 31st of October. It is a guided regular group tour.
Pick up from the hotel at around 08:30 Am and drive to Sile. We cross the bridge on the Bosphorus and this gives a scenery of İstanbul for a while. Once we arrive in Sile, a small fishing town on the Black Sea coast, we explore the area, visit Sile Castle and Sile Lighthouse.
Then we continue along the coast and reach Agva, a natural beauty situated between two rivers. A boat ride in the Goksu river offers a relaxing and fresh time. After the boat ride, a leisure time to stroll through nature. Then we walk in the forest on our way back. We have a stop in a forest cafe and drink traditional Turkish tea.
After this beautiful Sile and Agva trip, we drive back to Istanbul and drop you off at your hotel.
- Explore Sile, a nice fishing town on the Black Sea coast
- Stroll around the natural beauties of Agva
- A nice boat trip in the Goksu river
- Hotel pick up & drop off (central hotels)
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with one soft drink
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Do not forget to take comfortable shoes with you as it is partially a walking tour
- Take your hat and sunglasses to protect from sunlight in summer