Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Turkish Night Show
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Turkish Night Show is one of the best activities you can do in the evening. We pick you up from your hotel in the evening at around 7-7:30 pm and take you to the boat. A nice boat cruise on the Bosphorus offers you to see the amazing view of palaces, Ottoman villas, and mansions on both sides of Istanbul at night. We serve you delicious meals from Turkish and international cuisine, and while having your dinner, you will watch traditional dances typical to different regions in Turkey, folk dance, and an attractive belly dance show.
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise combines a cruise on the Bosphorus with great entertainment and dinner. This night cruise on the Bosphorus will be a stunning memory of your trip in Istanbul.
We are back to the port at around midnight and then we drop you off at your hotels.
The places to be viewed from the boat are ;
Kandilli (Kuleli Military High School)
Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge
Arnavutköy – Bebek – Ortaköy
Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque
- A lovely cruise on the Bosphorus
- View of the places on both sides of Istanbul
- A delicious dinner
- Traditional folk dance and belly dance show
- Hotel pick up & drop off (only central hotels)
- Transportation in A/C vehicles
- Four-Course Meal
- Unlimited alcoholic & soft drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Please note if your hotel is not located in the center (Sultanahmet, Taksim, Fatih)