Private Miami and Everglades Combo Tour
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Visit the major attractions in Miami and the Everglades.
- See Wynwood, Little Havana, the Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Brickell.
- Enjoy a wildlife display while taking a group airboat ride.
This tour combines the best of South Florida's attractions. During this 5-hour tour with your private guide, learn about Miami and the Everglades National Park. After being picked up from your hotel, port, or airport in Miami. Your tour will take you through South Beach's renowned Art Deco District and Ocean Drive. Learn about the history of this unique structure. Explore the incredible graffiti art, as well as the little boutiques, shops, and cafes in Wynwood. The rich Cuban tradition of Little Havana is then showcased with small Cuban cigar companies, coffee shops, and bars. The residential sections of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables are stunning, with tropical gardens and old houses. Modern buildings and skyscrapers abound in Downtown and Brickell.On an airboat tour of Everglades National Park, you'll see a variety of animals, birds, and alligators. During a wildlife presentation, learn about alligators. In one tour, see Wynwood, Little Havana, the Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Brickell!
- Miami hotel, port or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Guide English, Italian, French, Spanish, or German
- Group airboat ride
- Wildlife show
Miami hotel, port or airport pick-up, and drop-off included. Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood pick-up from anywhere south of Sunrise Boulevard and east of Interstate 95.
What to Remember
- On the boat, only English narration is available.
- Please provide the requested language option with your reservation.
- Infants (ages 0-2): free.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.