Romantic Tour in Kansas City
Duration: 2 hours
- Learn about Kansas City's love stories.
- Visit the city's most romantic locations.
- Roamaround with your individual tour as youtake in the wonderful ambiance.
Join us on this special tour for all romantics around the world! You will explore the most romantic sites in Kansas City with the help of a trained local guide.
Kansas City is known for its barbecue, fountains, and jazz. As you stroll throughout the city seeking for the most romantic setting, take in the vibrant ambiance. What do you think is one of the nicest venues in the city to go on a date? On the iconic Old Red Bridge, how many love locks can you find? During the trip, these and many other questions will be addressed. You'll be astonished at how many historical love stories are concealed in the city's streets, buildings, and parks, ranging from tragic to amusing. We recommend this tour especially during Saint Valentine period.
- Local professional guide
- Private tour
2 Memorial Dr, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri 64108, USA
Meet your guide at 2 Memorial Dr.
What to Remember
- This activity operates only in English.
- The tour has a fixed price and you are requested to pay the full price regardless of the number of participants.
- This tour allows a maximum of 15 participants per group.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.