The Best of Kansas City Walking Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Discover everything there is to know about Kansas City.
- Learn interesting facts about the city from your expert guide.
- Take a stroll through the city and get to know Kansas City like a local.
This 2-hour private guided tour will show you around Kansas City. You will see the city's most charming locations with the help of a professional guide. Why is Kansas City also known as "The Fountain City"? During your private stroll, you'll learn all of this and more!
You will have the opportunity to see the city while learning interesting facts and tales. Kansas City is indisputably the barbecue capital of the world, with the country's largest BBQ championships and more BBQ restaurants per capita than any other city. The number of stories concealed throughout Atlanta's streets, buildings, and corners will astound you. Your guide will explain what makes living in this city exceptional and unique. Ideal for people who are visiting the city for the first time and want to experience it in the best way possible!
- Local professional guide
- Private tour
2 Memorial Dr, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri 64108, USA
Meet your guide at 2 Memorial Dr.
What to Remember
- This activity operates only in English.
- The tour has a fixed price and you are requested to pay the full price regardless of the number of participants.
- This tour allows a maximum of 15 participants per group.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.